If you are living a life in pain, we offer customized treatment, long-term results, and drug-free, non-surgical chiropractic solutions. Whether you are experiencing pain from a car accident, falling, or some unknown reason, we can help identify the root cause, relieve your chronic pain, and help you live life without restrictions.
Most people will suffer from some type of joint and soft tissue pain at some point in life. Although it’s easy to assume that pain requires surgery to overcome, this is not always true. In many cases, body pains can be traced to an alignment problem in areas like the spine. The spine contains major nerve bundles that regulate movement and organ function.
If spinal structures are compromised in any way, a cascade of painful symptoms can arise. These symptoms can appear suddenly, or they can develop over many years. Since the spine protects vital nerves, our chiropractors use various techniques to address a wide range of issues. Beyond muscle pain, realigning the spine can alleviate many conditions.
- Lower back pain
- Neck/shoulder pain
- Chronic migraine headaches
- Degenerative conditions (Arthritis/Knee Pain/etc.)
- Sports injuries
- Motor vehicle accidents/Personal Injury
- Workman’s comp
- Growth spurts (children)
- STRESS-related pain and discomfort
Chiropractic Services Offered
- Spinal manipulation
- Orthopedic examination
- Comprehensive physical examination
- Physical therapy modalities
- Custom orthotics
- Kinesio taping
- Child Wellness/chiropractic
- Improved shallow breathing due to spine problems affecting involuntary muscles such as the diaphragm.
- Improved immunity due to cellular repair functions being dependent upon unimpeded nerve actions.
- Reduction of overall stress as a result of chronic pain being diminished through spinal alignment.
- Fewer headaches, fewer digestive problems, and fewer non-mobility precautions
What our patients are saying
Dr Reese and her staff are the Best! Hands down, I love this place and know that I’m in good hands whenever I visit. I would highly recommend this one to anyone that may be experiencing any form of pain in their body, this is the place to go…
– Ericka M.
I love working with Dr. Reese and her staff. They are amazing and worthy of my trust. I’ve had several issues, specifically lower back, neck and hip pain that are and have been resolved under Dr. Reese’s care. They are taking CV19 measures seriously, and I’ve had no concerns about being in the office. They are very attentive and make you feel like you’re their only patient.
– Tony F.
Awesome courteous staff always willing to make sure you have a great experience as well as your wellness being of optimal concern.